Hi All
i will be really busy the next few weeks with working, Rehearsing for 2 shows and a festival.
I been rehearsing for memory lane and the nerves are kicking in now with 4 weeks to go, will i remember all the songs and dances in time.
I am rehearsing with living book theatre company for our show in september. I will playing a actor person, a tour guide and i wondering what else i will be given.
In August i am performing in the 3 chiors. I am going to be singing fine line from avenue q, I Know him so well from chess and all that jazz from chicago. i am in ensemble numbers too I am putting moves together for this.
I got audition for the full monty coming up. if some are worried i do not have to strip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As soon as i get more info i will keep up updated
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment